Welcome to our class schedule!
Class times are always current and updated live on this site – even holiday hours. The best part- we are open 7 days a week!
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class. We like to get the wheels spinning on time and dislike locking people out!
- If class is wait-listed you could lose your seat.
- Spin shoes are provided. Please bring socks.
- Wear earplugs if needed (we have them) – music is loud!
- Respect your fellow Spinners – NO cellphones in the spin room.
- We are a team: we start class together and we finish together. Please arrive on time and stay for the whole duration of the class, including the final stretch.
- Stay hydrated – we sell water!
Our Spin-it-Forward class takes place every Monday night at 7pm (except for Holidays). This class is a way for you to give back to our community. A minimum $10 donation is required and the entire class proceeds go to a local charity. Not only do you get an amazing class, but you also get to Spin-it-Forward for a good cause and help change the world one pedal stroke at a time.
*Punch passes and monthly memberships are not applicable for this class. This is a payment donation class only.
Cancellation & Waitlist Policy:
Please cancel your reservation up to 8 hours prior to the class you reserved. If you do not cancel your reservation before the 8 hour window, you will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee. If you are signed up for a class and do not show up, monthly memberships will be charged a $10 no show fee and punch pass holders will have a class deducted off their account. An email will automatically be sent to the email address provided informing you of the charge.
Additionally, members must be checked in at the front desk at least 10 minutes prior to class start times. If a member has not been checked in at that time, their spot in the class will be given away to the next member on the waitlist.
See you on the bike!
Work. Sweat. Achieve.
With love ~ #teamSPINCO