Studio Lead (Toronto, ON)
Position Type: Full Time
About the Company
SPINCO is an interactive group workout offering structured, full-body spin classes designed to strengthen the body, energize the mind and feed the soul. We are in the business of revolutionizing lives and know that our work is never done. We believe that strength comes from within, but that we are stronger as one. Our aim is to infuse our community with a positive, never-quit attitude, which reaches far beyond the door of our studios. This is our culture. We believe in it. We live it. We breath it. It’s who we are.
As a member of the SPINCO team, you will have the opportunity to work for Canada’s largest spin studio alongside a passionate team that is having fun while redefining fitness.
We are seeking a full-time (40 hours/week) positive and inspiring leader who has a passion for health & fitness, delivering exceptional customer service, and making a difference, to join our team.
• Embody and empower our brand culture and be a brand ambassador
• Solution-oriented and able to think on your feet. Seeing what needs to be done, identifying areas for improvement and taking action
• Enjoys and thrives in a team environment
• Great communicator and feels comfortable receiving and delivering feedback
• Keen eye for detail and feels comfortable having multiple projects on the go
• Knows how to inspire a team, lead by example and leave a positive impact, while creating a professional, yet relaxed culture
Prerequisites & Required Skills
• Passionate about people and delivering and exceptional customer service experience
• Enjoys working a non-traditional schedule
• Highly organized and analytical, with a keen eye for detail
• Enjoys feeling challenged and problem solving. Every day is different - being able to think on your feet is a must!
• Passionate about community, heath, wellness, and SPINCO
• Strong communication skills
• The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of management experience, preferably in a health & fitness setting
• Post-secondary education is an asset
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the studio's daily operations and ensuring that it is immaculately clean, organized and operating efficiently and effectively.
• Managing budgets, ordering, scheduling, and equipment maintenance
• Handling customer communications (social media, phone, email, etc)
• Liaising with owners and SPINCO corporate on upcoming events and initiatives
• Payroll review and basic bookkeeping
• Inventory control
• Recruiting, training, and continuously developing, coaching and inspiring your studio team
• Host weekly team meetings and monthly one on ones
Exceptional Customer Service
• Leading by example and delivering an incredible customer experience for our community, as well as upholding a very high standard for customer service across the studio
• Developing strong relationships with our riders
• Planning and executing outreach initiatives, events and & studio activities to drive brand awareness
• Attending events in the community on behalf of SPINCO
• Committed to achieving and surpassing studio goals and targets
• Developing strategies to drive sales (Organic and natural upselling)
• Compiling monthly sales reports to present to shareholders
• Being a weathermaker and leading by example; embodying SPINCO's core values and being a brand ambassador for our culture
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We can't wait to meet you!